Monday, May 20, 2013

Chapter #52 Closing In On Big Time Goal; Mission International

Well, folks my last "full" year of college at Kansas State has come to a close. Just one semester is left standing between me and getting my second college degree and then some in the state of Kansas. What a journey it has been for me school wise I can taste the end. I really didn't see college on my radar screen and now coming up to this point I can see the end of my college career. It will all come to a close in December, lord willing. I still got a monster summer right around the corner some 7 days from now. A lot of things happen new things, new friends, relationships getting more closer and closer things of that nature. Hopefully during the summer I can recap my favorite moments just I like did for the fall semester but my hands will be full. I can't wait see what God has in store. Now, that finals are done and at the rear view mirror it's time to take on the next stage. Clearly, I think this is the big challenge for me, more so than Juneau just two summers ago.

Preview: Croatia
For those of you who are wondering, yes I will be keeping this blog updated on my mission trip to Varazdin, Croatia. Even though I have not been up to date with blogging much, I will be keeping tabs this summer...this is one again through an organization called Let's Start Talking program (LST). I will be leaving the Untied States for the 1st time of a little over a month until July 8th before I head back to the states. Then afterward I'm planning on going back to Juneau for some down time with friends from two years ago. It will all start next Monday afternoon, oh man! A lot of things are going through my mind now with this trip and even some other stuff outside of it. Juneau still to this point has been the best trip but I'm anxious to see how this summer cards unfold. For some reason I feel like I'm prepared with all the training from LST to go over there and do God's work. The next I post about this I will be in another country, Europe...

This is the second time flying so and I'm going over there with my teammate Rod Howell who have been to a lot these LST trips. Do I have a game plan not really but I do know what to do, once I have arrive in Europe will see how the cards fall. Some of the anxious part is just getting over and meeting the readers that I'm going to be helping for the next 6 weeks, looking forward to it. Pray for our trip over to Europe and also keep praying for other things like what happen down in Moore/OKC, other people who are traveling just keep those folks in mind. Time to take on this challenge...

Stay Cool,
EG3

No comments:

Post a Comment