Monday, May 6, 2013

Chapter #51: May Change

This month is suppose to be a month of change...well at the very least the weather. The first week in a half already I've have seen my share of cold weather. You know it's funny because we are in the spring season and the folks out here in the middle of Kansas (almost) are getting for the summer with trips, jobs, other activities and so forth. Being in the state of Kansas for almost now 5 years coming up in a week and a half, yes for some reason I've gotten used to this burial cold weather now but for some odd reason it's STILL cold in Manhattan...for now. But things should get warmed up really soon. With that been said, things for me are about to come to a reality; my last full year at Kansas State coming to a close with a semester remaining plus embarking on another summer journey I mean things are about to get crazy in a good way. More to come in the upcoming weeks about my adventure but for now I just need to be in the moment and focus on the now and to finish the year on a strong note. Seems to be my strong point anyway. Taking half the credit hours turned out to workout for the best for me. And I have made things a lot easier for myself getting enrolled in my last 9 hours of classes this August. Still got some work to do not much at far the fall semester of 2013 goes but everything it looking good. I never thought I would be saying this but I'm getting closer, and closer to another graduation. About another 7 months. I can start the countdown after this semester wraps up on May 18th.

Stay Cool,
EG3

No comments:

Post a Comment